Tuesday 4 September 2012

T minus.... 20 hours


So,this blog post doesn't really have any purpose other than as a form of packing procrastination, and to test out blogging on my mobile.

Anyway.... this is my bag:
Hand luggage size
Alot of junk
This is what needs to be fitted into my bag:


And this is my face:

Super attractive worried face















They're so tiny!




We'll see what happens! I did briefly resign myself to leaving certain luxuries such as straighteners behind, and then I came across babies....

Hopefully they'll make the packing cull.

Preparations have on the whole not gone too badly. Every free book Amazon has to offer is now downloaded onto my kindle. The entire big bang theory series is currently being converted onto my phone. And I celebrated getting paid for my summer of work today by toddling to the bank and getting my paycheck converted to many many £10 notes. My feeling of insane wealth however was unfortunately somewhat shortlived when I exchanged it for what looks like lots of different types of monopoly money, and half disappearing onto a currency card. I think I should have taken it home and rolled in it first.

Hyde Park
A few goodbyes- lots of people made the effort to come into London on Sunday which was amazing, although my parents are rebelling against the idea of my leaving them by booking some tickets to come out and see me in Inari in November..... Hmmm. I have resigned myself to this latest development by the consolation that I'll get lots of nice free meals out of it (and, of course- if Mum Dad and Nick are reading this, it will be lovely to see you!!!) My host Satu has offered them reduced rate rooms in her guesthouse, and everything else seems to be slowly falling into place! :D
Let the adventures begin....


No comments:

Post a Comment